What you will learn from this book :
- Set up a development environment for Dynamics CRM 2011
- Import your important data from various sources using the Import Data Wizard
- Use web resources to store files virtually
- Visualize your data using filters, charts, and dashboards
- Customize the default Microsoft Dynamics ribbon
- Improve document management in your CRM system by integrating it with SharePoint 2010
Who this book is written for
Chapter 2, System Design and Configuration, gives you a high level overview of an Airline Compensation Management (ACM) XRM application in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 that we are going to build.
Chapter 3, Data Import, populates some sample data into Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, using new Import Data Wizard for testing and further development.
Chapter 4, Client-side Programming, gives you an overview of the new client-side programming features in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011.
Chapter 5, Server-side Programming, introduces the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 event driven server-side programming methods: Plug-ins and Processes.
Chapter 6, SharePoint Integration, guides you through how to enable and configure the SharePoint integration feature in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011.
Chapter 7, Charts and Dashboards, covers the new business intelligent features such as filters, charts, and dashboards.
Chapter 8, Extending Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 in the Cloud, introduces Microsoft cloud offerings and sets up a portal site on the Windows Azure platform and integrates the portal with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Online.
Chapter 9, Sitemap and Ribbon Customization, covers the Sitemap and Ribbon customization.
Chapter 10, Packaging it Up, explains solutions and how to better use solutions to help our deployments into different environments.